REMINDER: CBW Predictions DUE BY WEDNESDAY

If you want to make--or change--a prediction for the CBW, please remember
there's only a few days left before the season starts Wednesday night.

Either send them to me at     prediction2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or post them to the list and I'll do my level best to stay on top of
things.  Please indicate how you want your name listed--if you
care--otherwise, I'll make the best guess I can based on your screen
name/signature.  (If you're a lurker and want to STAY that way, pick a
cover name and I'll use that if you like--NOBODY sees the full names and
e-mail addresses of the people on the predictions list but me--unless, of
course, they post the prediction to the list in the first place, and the
e-mail addys are NOT posted on the CBW for security reasons.)

Those who HAVE sent a prediction--or changed it--PLEASE CHECK THE CBW to
make sure it's there as it should be.  The URL, as usual (to Shawn Niles'
eternal dismay) is at the bottom of this post.  Thanks to everyone who's
joined in the fun!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle