From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Tammo29@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 8:49 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: re: Houston's guys

>>Still, is the idea to get something for EWill?  Couldn't that be done
without losing Battie?  I think Battie has some good years left for us.  Of
course,
we have to look forward to the "solid eight" for the expansion draft.  What
year it's going to be.  Cheers, Gene<<

I've always been a fan of Battie and thought people who were hard on him
just
couldn't get past the #3 draft pick and the "El Busto" label.
My concern has been the injuries the last two years and the fact that, until
tonight when he played pretty well, he had done absolutely nothing in the
preseason.
They are talking about how he still isn't 100% and you have to wonder, will
he ever be
100%?

TAM