O'Brien (don't call me Obie)

Here's a wild theory.

Maybe Obie was just an act that Jim O'Brien was putting on to force the BT
to trade Antoine. Maybe O'Brien (don't EVER call me Obie again!) is the most
liberated guy on the team. Maybe he can finally coach a team to play the way
he knows the game should be played. Maybe he's the happiest guy in Boston.

Let's not forget that O'Brien (I'll call him Jimbo - he clearly needs a new
name) has the best of pedigrees. Jimbo was a point guard in the Big 5. The
Big 5 has played the best team basketball in the country for at least 40
years. Coaches like John Chaney and Rollie Massimino have been teaching
great hoops since I was a schoolboy. Jimbo rode Pitino's wave for a while,
and got into the position he's in because of it, but the man knows the
difference between isolation ball and basketball. I hated Obie, but I'm a
Jimbo fan!

joshr