RE: RE: Chad Ford Talks Battie Trade

No, he did not go there. I forget the name of his high school. I would have remembered that school.

Vinny

At 11:59 AM 10/22/2003, Wright, Cecil wrote:
Didn't he attend Worcester Academy? Not that it means he would have to be from that city or anything.

Cecil

-----Original Message----- From: Shawn Niles [mailto:shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: October 22, 2003 12:54 PM To: Wright, Cecil; celtics@xxxxxxxx Subject: RE: RE: Chad Ford Talks Battie Trade

He lives in Lynn.

>From: "Wright, Cecil" <Cecil.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx> >Subject: RE: RE: Chad Ford Talks Battie Trade >Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:15:49 -0300 > >-----Original Message----- >From: wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] >Sent: October 22, 2003 1:03 PM >To: celtics@xxxxxxxx >Subject: re: RE: Chad Ford Talks Battie Trade > > >A miracle has occurred - I agree with Cecil on Michael Bradley. Tremendous >low post >skills, but taking a while to adjust to the NBA and of course lack of >playing time. >Good call, Cecil. >Ray > >* Don't get used to it!! And where the hell do you really live anywayray? >I'd love to meet up with you at the Fleet for one of the games. > >Cecil

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa