re: Battie & Williams

Hey, hey, hey what can you say, it's the old axiom: You have to give up something
to get something. Williams has value because of his contract, and if he flourishes
under the new system, that will only increase his appeal. While O'Brien
may put up a bit of a fuss at any Williams deal, he quite well understands
Ainge's perspective.

And anyone not named Pierce is on the Celtics endangered list.
Marcus Banks even.  Hey, if someone offers the C's an All-Star PG,
how soon do you think Banks would be gone....
Ray