Re: Stop. Reverse

>That's how its done....that's how Antoine would have
>succeeded...thru good communication, understanding and
>a little love...

>Ryan

Of course the opposite could be true with your theory.  Walker would have
communicated to you that he should shoot 3's instead of playing in the post
and that it was his duty to argue with the ref's as his teammates had to
play 4-on-5 defense.  All he needed was to show you the love and point out
that he makes more guaranteed money then you do, to help you understand
better his position of course... .

I believe we saw his best over the last 7 years and overpaying him again on
his next contract wouldn't cause his ego to change his way.  But I'm sure MJ
had so little credibility as a basketball player/winner that it made sense
for Walker to ignore him and other basketball legends and coaches but would
finally "get it" when someone outside pro ball showed him his wayward ways.

<Jim

---