Re: Boston Sports Media Watch

You think the site is great? You should see the guy who runs the site play ball. Now there's a guy the C's should look into signing.

By the way, Bruce Allen, the guy who runs Boston Sports Media Watch, is a poster here and reads the posts, although under a different name. Just in case anyone wants to tell him he does a nice job on the site. Of course, I can't give you the name he uses.....

From: "Josh Ozersky" <jozersky1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "celtics list" <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Boston Sports Media Watch
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:29:14 -0400

this really is the greatest site. I use it every day now.

BTW, do you guys feel as excited as I do?  I can't wait
for Danny's next move.  I loved this tidbit from Mike Fine:

"Two days ago, when O'Brien stated that he might not have set lineups, Walker
begged to differ, saying the team would, indeed, keep a set lineup. Two weeks
ago, after O'Brien said that roles would change in light of the fact that the
team would be running more this year, Walker said that he'd continue doing the
same things he'd always done. "

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Boston Sports Media Watch.url]

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com