Re: More From WEEI Ainge

Yeah, I saw that too and it changed my feelings as to how I will react to him. Initially, I was planning on giving him a good hand and showing appretiation for what he did here. But now that I find out he might have been working behind the scenes to try and get himself traded, I'm not sure how to act when he comes out.

For the record, I think he'll get a big hand regardless. Most fans that go to games wear suits and don't know enough about the team to realize what's really going on.

From: lapdoggy <lapdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: More From WEEI Ainge
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:16:17 -0700

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 12:27 PM, Shawn Niles wrote:

> I won't be at those, but I will be at the NOV 17 New York game and the
> DEC 24 Dallas game.
>
> Should be interesting to see Antoine in a different uniform at the
> Fleet. I imagine he'll get a huge reaction from the crowd.

After Twan's press conference today I hope the Boston fans boo the hell out of him. I can't believe the C's were paying this clown so much money.

Earlier this summer, Walker saw Cuban in Los Angeles and asked several
times, ``When are you going to come get me?''

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es