Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Walker adds even more to Mavs' loaded offense

Perhaps Twan knew that with the Celtics, he had to play that way in order for them to even have a shot at the playoffs. It's not like anyone else on the team stepped up to fill any voids last year. In Dallas, he knows that there are a bunch of guys at his talent level so he doesn't have to do everything.

It'll be most interesting to see how he performs for a real coach for the first time in his pro career.

jb