NOT A GREAT TRADE BUT A GOOD ONE

It would have been a great trade if the celts hornswaggled the Mavs for a franchise player like Nowitski or Nash but since there's no way they'd part with those two, it's still a good trade financially and playerwise.  I think the people who knock the trade are too much into stats.  Yes walker averaged 20 points a game and had 9 boards a game but Walker's true strength was his ballhandling, passing, and rebounding.  I put an asterix on rebounding because last season his rebound numbers dropped because he fell even more in love with the three and was never in position to get many boards.  Also  I think Toine's career rebounding numbers are inflated since he's an Eastern conference player.  Can anyone with a sane mind beleive Toine  would still post 9 boards a game in the West against Garnett, Webber, Shaq, Malone, Amare, the list goes on.  I think rebounding is even between Raef and Toine.   Scoringwise, Lafrentz did not score as much but look who he played with!  Nowitski, Finley,
 and Nash!
How on earth is Raef gonna score 20 a game with Dallas' Big Three averaging 20 ppg each?  Raef is a decent scorer with a good outside touch (a better shooting touch than Toine IMHO) and will post career numbers in the East.  Also Raef was tops in the league in blocked shots and that is impressive since he plays in the bigger and stronger West.  What has Toine blocked in his entire career?  Not much considering he doesn't have the leap to block Earl Boykins.    Defensewise Raef is light years better at guarding physical forwards than Toine.  How many times have we seen Marcus Fizer or Kenyon abuse Toine in the paint?  Overall the Celts are losing some passing with Toine gone but they've upgraded in defense,shot selection, and less turnovers.  I support the trade wholeheartedly.