re: Walker trade

Ainge got what he could for Walker, overrated by many on this list.
Don't you think, if he could have goten a monster rebounder or
such, he would have? It's simply that Walker didn't have a lot of value,
and therefor this is a great trade. LaFrentz isn't much worse than Toine,
Welsch is talented and could definitely blossom - he's more talented than Brown even,
and you can never have enough first rounders.

Ray