Correction

Scott did NOT take the starters out with the Nets
up by ten.  The Celtics were up, and Scott ceded
the game.  That's what happened.  If you watched
the game you know that's what happened.  You
also know it was played at a very intense pitch. I
would characterize it as a playoff-intensity contest.
Guys hitting the floor, technical fouls, screaming
matches, the works.  I see everything wrong with the
Celtics that the rest of us do, and have been very
critical.  But it's just as much of a lie to say that they
are terrible or were toyed with by the Nets.  That's not
what happened; its just bullshit, plain and simple.  If
you didn't watch the game, don't post about it.

Josh

p.s. did I mention how much I hate the frigging Nets?