Re: quick thoughts on the nets game

< Banks is doing fine but definitely is a rookie and is on the learning
curve. > - Jessen (Celtic4Hire)

Why do you feel Banks is doing fine?  Honestly, I am not trying to be
negative here but merely incredulous at the optimism surrounding
Banks.  Since the draft, in fact even prior to it, I have been loath
to understand what everyone sees in Banks.  Why do so many assume
he has the basic PG talent to eventually rise to all-star status.

I just do not get it. Banks shows me very little, and that includes
his hyped 2- year upside.

Egg