Re: quick thoughts on the nets game

< The Nets brought their A game > - Josh

Holy cow. Seemed to me the Nets (especially concerning Kidd and Mourning)
were merely fooling around while we were the ones taking the game so
seriously... i.e. Pierce with 30 points and our starters with big minutes.

Prior to the last few minutes of the game (when Obie inserted
Perkins and Hunter), we had our A team in against their scrubs during
most of the 4th quarter.

These pre-season games are almost as misleading as the Summer Games.
Still, we have not looked very good.

Egg