Re: PedCHOKEro

Please tell me you are not seriously trying to sugggest that Antoine Walker
is the same caliber of player as Pedro Martinez.  Heck, even Pedro is smart
enough to not try to pitch, play shortstop and center field in the same game,
switiching between roles as the mood suits him.

I'll get off Walker's back when he gets Celtics green off of his.