a trend

I don't think 3 pre-season games make for a trend and hope our boy Banks will evolve into a capable rookie point.  But what disturbs me is the nagging doubt that seven years of a trend can be reversed--meaning Antoine.  I agreed completely with the disturbing ideas of C4Hire--that it's Antoine and Obie that strangle our point guards.  It bothers me now to see Antawn Jamison nearby in Dallas; I don't see why we couldn't have swapped Antoine for Antawn; Antawn does all the things that Antoine won't do.  I'm sure it was too soon for Ainge to swap a premier player and all that, without a chance to reform and all; but I hope that Ainge can pull the trigger when necessary, because we have enough supportive talent and emerging talent that we can take up the slack if Antoine and/or Obie are let go.  Dallas may have been right to trade away their 3 amigos a few years back; sometimes the chemistry of the "stars" just ain't right.  I don't know, but I wonder if we'll see another championship
 round with this starring cast.  Cheers,  Gene