Improved rebounding

Even if the rookie Bruise Brothers get almost no PT this year, I think
the C's could be a much improved rebounding team.

Paul is the best rebounding swingman in the game, and Kedrick looks even
more dominating at it because his waist is at the other rebounder's head
height when he gets his boards.  He just needs the minutes.  Also, I
believe when Vin left last year he was leading the team in offensive
boards per minute, and it looks like in preseason he's still going for
them, and now has the body control/quickness to convert on the putbacks.

On the down side, I'm always disappointed in Mark Blount's rebounding
because he gets low numbers even when he plays decent minutes.  He has
great height and a powerful build with mobility, but just can't rebound
like an average NBA center(Same with Vitaly).  He dives for loose balls
and hustles to take charges, and that's what catches Obrien's eye.

P.S.

I really hope Kedrick gets the starting job.  It's amazing to watch our
two swingmen run the wings because unlike a lot of SF leapers (Rueben
Patterson, Darvin Ham, Devean George),  Kedrick doesn't look awkward
when he finishes.  Even on layups after bullet passes he has uncanny
body control and looks like a natural.  I enjoy watching basketball
where the players know how to move without the ball and finish off the
assist, rather than the iso 1 on 1 scoring style that's so popular after
the Jordan years.  Pierce plays both styles at allstar level.