Re: Celtics Jersey Barrier

At 09:28 AM 10/13/03 -0500, wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Everyone has a nemesis. Superman has Lex Luthor.

Of course, using this comparison, it's important to remember that while
Luthor frequently gives Superman all kinds of trouble, in the end, Superman
beats him.

The Batman did too, in one memorable story in which Luthor tried to expand
his criminal business to Gotham City.  He grabbed Luthor by the throat and
said, "If you leave now, you can be in Metropolis by midnight."  Luthor left.

The Nets will cause some trouble, but sometime soon, we'll be telling Byron
Scott to get his sorry butt out of our town and take his second place Nets
with him.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle