[no subject]

On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 09:30  AM, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:

> But Metz has a point - don't forget that Danny's
> first three PG choices were Antonio Daniels, Erick Strickland, and
> Travis Best... none of them classic point guards. Guess Ainge and Obie
> don't feel we need one.
> 	Egg

***************
	"Metz has a point?"-Egg
	 Do the C's? (intentional lead in, for the bad pun, or just faint
praise?)
	Yeah, it's this vision thing. Does Ainge have it right, or
not?	Anyway, from my yesterday post:

	"I'm going to let you in on Danny Ainge's dirty little secret. He
could not get the starting point guard job with the Celtics, even
though that was what he was signed to play. Gerald Henderson and Dennis
Johnson got that honor. Ainge's idea of point guard play was to dart
furiously from one end of the court to the other, or when stopped; to
fire a three. Sound familiar?
	I'm out, like the Chicago Fire."

	JB

Unchain My Heart!