I Was Going To Put A Warning On The Kobe Article...

But I got distracted by all the whining about how the Media is unfair to the
Celtics. While the Media is out to lunch, as regards post-war Iraq
and clearly exhibiting biased coverage there, I doubt if any reporters here have any
issues with the Celtics. Certainly the local scribes have provided
excellent coverage of the team, considering the all-encompassing magnitude
of the Red Sox performance. Someone show me some evidence for this
so-called bias.

- As far as the current Celtics go, I'm amazed that Coach Dopey allows
Clanks errr Banks to shoot three-pointers. Where is the logic in letting
a guy who has no shooting range beyond 15 feet, hoist up four three-pointers?
I guarantee you, Tinsley tonight, won't be firing up any four three-pointers.
It's just playing to Banks' weakness, rather than his strength. Banks is a penetrator,
not a perimeter guy,  so Jimbo try making better use of his skills.

- And when does Coach Dopey plan to actually draw up some plays for
Baker?  What did O'Brien do all summer?

Any ways, here's hoping Clemens loses.
Ray