orlando vs. boston

Snoopy has it right.  6-3, end of story.  Ray
can sit on that number and spin.  As for the
idea that a bench doesn't matter, tell me all
about it, Ray.  If the Celtics had the thin bench,
you'd say that depth tells.  You're such a nimrod!

BTW, let me go on record here as saying that
Tracy McGrady, like his all-world counterpart
Kevin Garnett, has yet to show me anything.
I've seen Pierce carry a team on his back to
to the conference finals.  All I've seen from Tracy
McGrady are gaudy numbers and highlights.
The rest of Orlando is a joke.  I can hardly believe
my eyes when people talk about the addition
of Juwan Howard like it meant something.  Howard
was a non-factor when he was good; now, he's
just another one-dimensional reserve.  If that.

Anyone who picks the Magic over us should have
their head (or their heart) examined.

Josh