re: Sick of it already...

Who cares about the 6 - 12 players.  They really have minimal influence
in determining which team is better. It's the top 2 - 5 players that determine
game outcomes.

For instance: Lakers vs. Celtics:

Shaq > Pierce
Kobe > Walker
Payton & Malone > Banks, Battie, Baker, rest of team

Slam dunk for LA.

For Orlando:
McGready > Pierce
Gooden greater than or equal to Walker.
Howard > What's left on the Celtics.

Edge Orlando.  You're severely underestimating the impact Gooden will have,
a player Coach Roy said had talent almost equivalent to Pierce.
To compare him to Battie is amusing.
Is Battie going to come off the IR to battle Gooden?
 Ray