Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] New Style/Same Weapons

At 06:44 AM 10/6/03 -0400, John wrote:

>You may be right with the hot air theory . Like when we discussed Delk and
>his duties this year , alot of this might be the management give the vets
>there props and massaging egos.We should get a better idea soon, I think
>our first game is Wed.

The preseason schedule--along with regular season--is up on the CBW at this
location: http://www.celticsbeagle.net/celtssched200304.html and the first
game is on Wednesday.  Here's the preseason schedule for those without
website access:

Date       Time          Team
8 Wed     7:30pm      Detroit Pistons
10 Fri       8:30pm      @ Chicago Bulls
11 Sat      8:00pm      @ Indiana Pacers
15 Wed    7:30pm      @ Detroit Pistons
17 Fri       7:30pm      @ New Jersey Nets
18 Sat      7:30pm       Indiana Pacers
22 Wed    7:00pm       Minnesota Timberwolves
24 Fri       7:30pm       New Jersey Nets

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle