How Soon Before Lebron is Better Than Pierce?

Two seasons maybe. Will he be better than McGrady? Could be.....

http://www.nypost.com/sports/3557.htm
NY Post
Peter Vecsey
October 5, 2003 --
INFAMOUS for his demonic defense and alarming genuineness, Ron Artest recently evaluated the NBA's two newest compulsive scorers after confronting the incoming rookies in Magic Johnson's summer all-star game.
"Carmelo Anthony is way too smart and too good for someone so young," praised the proactive Pacer. "He's so quick and explosive. When I attacked him [three steals], it gave me the advantage. When he attacked me, he basically did what he wanted to do."
On the other hand, there was no stopping LeBron James. Nor are there any thought about stopping him. According to Artest, he's too strong, too fast and too versatile. At 245 pounds of uncontaminated mass, the Cavaliers' celestial creature looks and plays like a 25-year-old, four-year veteran. A mirror image of his aggressive assessor, in other words.
"I couldn't believe it," obsessed Artest. "He's only 18 and already he's too strong for me. He's not a normal guy. I've got to go home and try to figure out what to do with him."