From: <wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 8:05 AM
Subject: Ainge Living In Swellesley

> Wellesley is one of the more affluent communities in Massachusetts....
>

> Wellesley Watch: Hoop-la in the real estate community
>
> Thursday, October 2, 2003
>
> One of Boston's favorite athletes has moved back to the Beantown area.
Former Boston Celtics player Danny Ainge and his wife, Michelle, recently
purchased a home in Wellesley for $2.3 million, according to the Banker &
Tradesman newspaper.
> The 6,400-square-foot Colonial on Wellesley Avenue has five bedrooms and
five-and-a-half bathrooms. There's also a chef's kitchen and a first-floor
guest suite - and of course, a basketball court in the driveway sans
three-point line. Banker & Tradesman says the couple bought the newly built
home with the help of a $1.7 million mortgage from Citizens Mortgage Corp.
> The Ainges decided to move back to the Boston area after Danny was hired
this past spring as executive director of basketball operations for the
Boston Celtics. In the 1980s, Ainge starred for the Celtics and won two
world championships with the fabled club. Previously, Ainge was a coach of
the Phoenix Suns and worked as a television commentator for NBA games.