Walker: impressive

I find much to be impressed with about Antoine Walker.  Today's Globe gives his comments about Vin Baker--encouragement, compliments, just down-right friendship.  Baker will need support because his shots won't all fall, his feet won't respond quickly enough, and he will need the patience of teammates and coaches.  It's nice to see Walker continue to step forward and be a friend.

Yes, I also saw his comments about "the offense still runs through Paul and me."  It should be interesting.  Cheers, Gene 48