Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Bucks game #2

It's nice to see that the Pierce bashing yahoo's occasionally spill
over to this board. There is no point in arguing the merits of Pierce's
skills with any of those guys. It was obviously upsetting to see Paul
miss the FT's at the end of the game, but God forbid anyone that "spins
on Paul's behalf".
Of course this coming from someone, who part of a small pack, dissects
Pierce's every move. Talk about spinning, good gosh.
I still contend that if Pierce was traded instead of Walker this would
be a 20-25 win team at most. Walker has 3 all stars along side of him
now, his glaring weakness's aren't going to show up quite as brightly
as they did in Boston. Though Dallas fans are already getting tired of
his out of control selfish shenannigans.
Given the circumstances Pierce is doing a great job of carrying this
team along early on. The C's haven't lost any games by 52 points this
year, and though they've had some tough losses, they've been in every
game.
In this case, sour grapes would be more suitable for a nice honey, mint
and lemon marinated fruit salad.