Re: Memo To Wyc On Cheerleaders

"Wyc,
If you really insist on cluttering up the soon to be re-named Fleet Center
with
extraneous luxuries such as cheerleaders, then here is what you really need
to know. "

Catering to the "...Skimpy Uniforms and Big Breasts." crowd would pretty
much kill any integrity of this ownership.

I never thought I'd see the day that the Gaston's would be missed as owners.
The first day of "cheerleaders" will be will be the start of it however.

<Jim
---