Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] What to do, when you are dealt five threes?-Herald

Steve,
I don't know what you want me to say. If the Magic had a timeout left and
made a three pointer at the end of the game, they would have won and we would
have lost to one of the worst teams in the league. Did they look better? Yes. Do
you expect me to change my mind on Obie over one game, one that we barely won?

Hey, I'm a Cs fan so I hope they win every game which would mean that Obie
becomes coach of the year. But coaches get fired all the time, Hall of Famers,
etc. just because the team needs a change. Change can be good.

But where do you think I'm being inconsistant? Banks looked good in this
game. Is that what you want me to credit Obie for? I hope it is Obie for our
sakes....

Hey, I don't think it is me that is fueling the "Fire Obie" rumors. There are
a whole lot of smarter, respected and public people out there than me....

Also, I don't see why anyone can't say the coach screwed up on a game....or
games......or mucho games...or gigagames....<G>

DJessen33