Re: Steve and Peter.

Paul included himself in his comments. He wasn't just talking about the other guys.

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Steve and Peter.
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:33:59 -0500

See, this is where Pierce get's into trouble with me.....these statements he
puts out covering his butt are a little cowardly....the Buck stops with the
Coach and Captain.....he actually called Magic for advice on how to steer
the ship.....PP's missed a few classes along the way....my advice to Pierce
is SHUTUP.....and play.....

DanF