----- Original Message -----
From: "T M"Subject: Re: "Remembering Len Bias"

> Len Bias made mistakes just like everyone else, however his mistakes cost
him his life (I assume that is your definition of a fool).  I watched Len
when he played high school ball and was thrilled that the C's had drafted
him.  In fact, the day after the draft, I went out and ordered a Bias
Celtics jersey.  I actually had to leave high school for the day, when I
found out he had died.  I was devastated, here was someone who had seen his
dream come true and then lost it.  There are many lessons I take from Len's
death.  Besides the obvious ones.

> I do grieve for Len Bias and his family
> Tom

shredded