re: Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Are You Listening Danny, Steve, and Wyc?

Well,
- Miami has already put the kibosh on this notion.
- Ainge is looking for a Butler/Jones type of player as it is, so
Ainge doesn't view the position as one of strength.
- I would think a Butler/Jones type would be the Celtics target via 2004 free agency.
- I'd like to see Jiri start somewhere in the backcourt and move Pierce to his
more natural SF position.  I wouldn't mind them giving Jiri 30 minutes
at PG and see how it works out.
- You're never locked in to long term contracts with Mark Cuban around.
- I still think Ainge will make a trade.
Ray