From: Dan Forant [mailto:dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November 18, 2003 8:56 AM
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Huh?

In OB's defense the Devil made him do it.....what do you think...OB has the
balls to call the play for Baker or whoever except Pierce.....r u
kidding....trouble was it was designed for PP and he wasn't going to look
for a 2nd option..... a mortar shot was the result...no ball
movement....11secs in the NBA is an eternity to get a decent shot off.......

I picked up early this season on the different Pierce....he ain't looking
good....too many brain dead moments.....maybe, just maybe something else is
wrong with him besides basketball ability.....

DanF