Celts Deserve Loss

Just about the dumbest call (if it was) or the dumbest shot (Pierce's 3). With
10 secs left a 3 wasn't needed especially from Pierce who hasn't been hitting
crap and again screwing up late in the game with some ill advised
heroics....there was plenty of time for working the ball and a decent shot,
not the off balance 3 attempted.....I had bad vibes about this game anyway
after the Chicago fiasco....I attribute this loss to the coach OB'won......

I said it early in the season, Pierce may not fair well in this system of
moving the ball around......he's as awkward as a bull in a China shop......

DanF