From: Bos3332@xxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2003 5:48:30 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Eric Williams

I just wanted to say that I think that Eric Williams shouldn't be traded and
should be resigned. He is a valuable asset to this team offensively and
defensively. I am not saying giving him the max or anything but think he
should be
kept as starter til we find someone better and then 6th man. He always plays
all out and a good presence. Just what I think.-Tony
.

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]