Re: And I don't mean apple ...

In case YOU haven't noticed, he's also averaging 5.5 assists per game, an
average that has increased each season, and well over his career average of
3.3 apg.  When you pass the ball more, you're dealing with more potential
turnovers than when you just take a shot at the basket, since there's more
opportunity for things to go wrong.  Offhand, I wonder how many of his
turnovers were due to the recipient of his pass failing to properly catch
the ball?  When he settles his passing, his turnover rate will drop.

He's also 10th in points scored, 6th in field goals attempted, 12th in
field goals made, 16th in points per game, 18th in free throws AND free
throw percentage, 19th in defensive rebounds...

Oh yes--16th in assists and 18th in assists per game.

I can live with the turnovers as long as the passing game continues to evolve.

At 07:33 PM 11/14/03 -0800, Peter Delevett wrote:

>Sweet. In case you haven't noticed, the league leader
>in turnovers for this young season is none other than
>Paul Pierce.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle