re: Celtics games week of Nov 16-22, 2003

>>Mon, Nov 17, 7:30pm @ New York Knickerbockers--NOTE: This game is on NBA TV
<<

According to the advertisements during the game the Celtics are playing some
team called the Nick's on Monday night.  Is it a double header?  Is this a
team of all guys with the first name of Nick?  Let's see.....Nick Van Excel, Nick
Cage, Nikoloz Tskitishvili, ummmmmm Nick Buoniconti and manning the center
good old St. Nick. ( ;
Hey, I like our chances.

TAM

BTW, just as I thought, I checked the play by play and the official scorer
gave one of Paul's 1st quarter assists to Mike James tonight.  9:47- Battie's
second basket.
I've pointed out mistakes on his part before.  Is he getting up there in age
or something?
This one was about as obvious as it gets.