Re: CBW review: 2003-4season gm 8: Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls Nov 12, 2003

At 04:38 PM 11/14/2003, Kestutis Kveraga wrote:
--- You wrote:
But for some reason I simply do NOT understand, the Good Guys get run over
by the Bulls.  Last year, the Bulls had exactly three road wins--one of
which was over the Celtics, on their home opener.
--- end of quote ---

Wednesday I had a feeling that the Celtics were going to lose this game. The
conditions were just right - bad team - Chicago no less - at home, after two
big wins. This always seems to happen. They will win the next one against
Chicago, though.

Yeah, it's both the good news and the bad news that this is the first time this season I've seen them play down the the perceived level of the opponent. Whether it was that, or the back to back, or most likely IMO - a combination of the two - I agree that it was an aberration and suspect they will learn something from the results.

While I wouldn't get too carried away with any comparisons to last season, since there are a fair number of changes from then, including a bit of a personality transplant.

Kim