Yeah, but notice how the potential rift between Baker
and Pierce appears to have been mended (from the Baker
comments that you haven't quoted that appeared in the
original article) while the rift (assuming there was
one) between Kedrick and Paul has not been mended
Sorry but this sounds like baseless speculation. Actually from listening to
some of Paul's quotes in the past it sounds like he is counting on Kedrick to
really help the team this year.

Furthermore an older player yelling at younger one isn't necessarily the sign
of a 'rift'...
just as a coach getting on a guy doesn't mean the coach doesn't like said
player. I think Kedrick is just a quiet person. I don't see the shame in that.
Even if their was a rift Paul could have patched it up.

Kedrick is doing fine... I think he should be averaging double figures with
his twenty minutes but he isn't that far off now.

Pete