Re: Quick game thoughts...

Yep, you're the only one ;)

But, if it is inappropriate, it only stems from my
enthusiasm over such an exciting win (and my disgust
at Indiana's announcers).

Or as Jim Hill or Dan F said in relation to the whole
Kobe incident (as it manifested on this list), we're
all adults here and we don't have to censor what we
write...

But, then again, if it does strike you as
inappropriate, I won't do it again...

Ryan (never wanting to ever upset Eggy)