From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Enrile, Roy
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November 2003 11:13 AM
To: celtics list
Subject: Vin vs Antoine. Efficiency vs leadership?

Vin  : 31min  .597fg% 15.7ppg 7.0rpg
Toine: 36min  .448fg% 15.6ppg 9.6rpg

Congrats to Vinny with the #2 fg% in the league.  These are more than
just most improved player of the year numbers,  I'll be the first to
predict he's headed for the allstar game this year because he's not even
getting many touches or minutes yet.  The numbers will easily go up.

Watching the body language after he keeps scoring on physical post
defenders is shocking.  It's like he knows they can't stop him one on
one.  Last year his face/posture would get excited and or depressed w/
every play.  Now Vin's body coordination, footwork, and confidence, is
right up there with Rasheed and Duncan IMO.  Unbelievable.

Antoine's fg% .448 is a good career high for him, but average by PF
standards.  Plus I don't think he can keep this up (shot only 30% last
game).  His leadership isn't as valuable as Vin's money in the bank
scoring.

I love having a more traditional PF, and twin towers at all times.
1. The C's aren't killing themselves as much w/ wasted field goal
attempts,
2. The guards won't need to sag into the paint as much on D.

The lineup style is switching from a decade of Pitino era Kentucky-ball
to Danny's era of Celtic style.