Re:Tinsley, Pollard for Battie, Brown

I don't get the infatuation with Tinsley... To me, he's just another Isaaiah point guard protege who can't shoot well enough or play D well enough to dent the starting lineup in Indiana.  I'm afraid he'd just slow down the progress of Banks, who does have the capability of becoming an outstanding point guard.  The Vescey seal of approval means less to me than Ray's.

However, if you do want a 3rd string point guard and a backup CF, you wouldn't have to give up Battie and Brown to make it happen.