Re: Dime Smack / No Experience Necessary

In a message dated 11/9/2003 12:42:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Celtics-Digest-Owner@xxxxxxxx writes:
Rightly, someone recently pointed out the absence of interest in Brendon
Hayward and Jamall Tinsley. They used to be all the rage and people would ask
why
we didn't draft either player instead of Kedrick. I also would like to know
what happened to those people....

DJessen33
I'd still do Kedrick for Tinsley in a heartbeat.  I don't know why he's in
their doghouse, but I do remember seeing him in his rookie season having an
awesome triple double game where he flat out dominated.  I realize that was a
couple of years ago, but the guy's still young.  Maybe a change of scenery is just
what both guys need.