Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Dime Smack / No Experience Necessary

In a message dated 11/9/03 5:47:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx writes:

> Impossible. A rookie point guard not named Marcus Banks, Seal of Approval,
> Kansas pedigree. These things just don't happen, do they?....
>
> Rightly, someone recently pointed out the absence of interest in Brendon
> Hayward and Jamall Tinsley. They used to be all the rage and people would
> ask why we didn't draft either player instead of Kedrick. I also would like to
> know
> what happened to those people....   DJessen33
>
> << Kirk Hinrich, fresh off a 1-10 performance two nights ago, committed 9
> turnovers in last night's game . >>

They met up with all the folks who were hyping Eddie Griffin and drowning
their sorrows in some sports bar, playing darts, and plotting who they'll hype in
this year's upcoming draft.

CeltsSteve