Re: is there...

In a message dated 11/8/03 10:54:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> And we've all come to know that you will bash Pierce at every opportunity
> despite his numerous good points. You'll search out the negative and be sure
> to harp on it.

You mean like you were wont to do when the other Captain was still in town?
If the shoe fits  . . .

Now go re-light the candle in your back yard, home shrine will you?

> As for Pierce and Walker being held to different standards, there''s a reaso
> n for that. Pierce is 10 times the player Walker is. You don't hear people
> comparing Walter McCarty to Tim Duncan and so we shouldn't hear anyone compare
> Walker to Pierce.

Walker is gone. It's all on Paul these days, Shawn.

Hey, Brenda/Egg:  The list is awaiting one of your classic, scripted macros
on "flawed logic"  re: Shawn's post. :-)

CeltsSteve