Obie/Pierce need to figure out they have a "team" this year!!

Obie and/or Pierce need to realize that the team has other good options on the
court.  Pierce gets into "shoot" mode, you can see it in his eyes when he is
going to shoot or else.  He needs to quickly move the ball before he gets
triple teamed and can't see another player.  Obie, once again, played Pierce
the entire 2nd half.  This has to stop unless Pierce is in one of those zones.
Pierce looked to me in the Detroit and NJ games that he was tired at the end
and a step slow.  This is Obies' fault.  But couple of positives.  Banks got
quality minutes and McCarty did not!!  I can live with these growing pains,
but I don't like to see us make the same mistakes over and over while
losing!!

PS  I don't like the proposed Memphis trade at all.  We are giving up 3 good
players for one who probably isn't as good as any of the 3.  Bad idea!!
Troy