is there...

... a bigger moron in the NBA coaching ranks than Obie, now that Isiah's been
fired? In the second quarter, he went to his favorite (and only) offensive
strategy - give the ball to Pierce and clear out. Now, that's a winning
strategy against the Nets, as we found out last year. At this rate, Pierce will
lead the league in turnovers. Whenever the Celtics tried to run, he killed it
by calling plays. We finally have an effective low post option - shooting 63%,
no less, so he gets all of 6 shots, most of them created by his hustle. We have
another efficient big man shooter, he hardly plays at all. It's Pierce, Pierce,
Pierce... That's all Obie knows now that Toine is gone.
As I'm writing this, Tommy is pretty openly criticizing Obie, saying, some
coaches in this league have to learn how to coach running basketball and not
call plays in the middle of a fast break. From your mouth to Grousbeck's ear,
Tommy.
Kestas