Re: Glaring Problem

Dan and all,

I agree with you Dan about Pierce. He just does not look at ease out there. There were a few points where he gave up the ball when he should have shot and others where he shot when he should have passed.

I need to admit that I NEVER expected anything this good from Baker. He looks like his early years in the league!

Dan Forant wrote:

Offensive rebounding, Detroit just killed us with way too many 2nd and 3rd
chances. Unbelievable amount.

I hope PP fits into this format because it works. He seems awkward out there
at times.  Still forcing shots and too many to's. Especially during the final
5 minutes. He has to resist the urge to take over. 10assists to 5 to's not a
good ratio..at least 2 were during critical minutes late in the game ....

The 1st half was brilliant, moving ball well and shot something like 57%.

Banks showed some game tonite. Baker playing excellent, LaFrentz isn't.

One of Detroit's announcers said this team is better without Toine.....

Ainge in the stands for the game looks as intense as when he played.....wheels
are turning......

Baker playing smarter less fouls. Players now looking for him....

Detroit looks solid and ready for another run at the ECF's

21 turnovers way too many but 38 paint points great.

Last year we get blown out by 20..

OVERALL: Celts in it all the way and didn't move too far from the game plan.
NJ home Friday....