Re: Deal of the Century

< Hey, Egghead. Why do I feel we are in a time warp and it is what,
1998 again?  Chauncey is manning the point as a rookie and you
knuckleheads are going on about how we should have drafted Danny
Fortson, Chauncey has no point guards skills, etc.

When analyzing Banks, I would like to see a comparison to Chauncey
at this stage, IF YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >  - DJessen33

After consulting my Consigliere (not Ric Flair), she suggests I make
you an offer you can't refuse.

< DON'T MIND THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN! I AM THE GREAT AND
POWERFUL EGGHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > DJessen33

So here's the deal, Jessen.  You produce your WIZARD OF OZ evidence
concerning who the man is behind the curtain ''in Toto'' and this
knucklehead/loser/Cowardly Lion/ Egghead will come clean on the
comparisons between the early Billups and Banks...  assuming there
are any.

Egg