From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 5:34 AM
To: Joy Division
Subject: Prediction Prediction Prediction

Before I proceed with my prediction, its pretty obvious
that the Bulls players are trying to fire their coach....

Kendrick Perkins will be a better NBA center than Eddy Curry.

It's just the vibe I have at the moment.

I had Perkins on my Seal of Approval list and thought he would be a
good solid NBA center.

But at the time of the draft, I wanted the Celtics to take Lampe, because
he was the better prospect, and of course the team was constructed
differently
than it is now.

As things have worked out for the Celtics,
with the acquisition of a quasi-finesse, high-post power forward
in LaFrentz, it's clear  that the low post Perkins is a more suitable
fit for the Celtics than the high-post Lampe, who would replicate some
of LaFrentz's game.

Not that Lampe won't be a terrific player in time.

Which reminds me, Seal of Approval SG Aleksandar Pavlovic is playing
very well for Utah.
Ray